1. Create a NEW document in power point and call it atmosphere power point. Make a title slide with pictures, background and your name.
2. Make a slide for the four layers of the atmosphere.
3. Starting on the second slide provide information on the layer closest to the Earth.
You should include the name, thickness, what it's made of, a relevant picture, a description of an interesting fact about the layer. This does not all need to be on one slide.
4. All slides should have; a sound play, backgrounds, and transitions.
5. Repeat for your other layers.
6. Carefully proofread the document for spelling, grammar, and accuracy.
7. Include a slide for your bibliography.
8. Upload to Edmodo.