1. Create a NEW document in power point and call it earth power point. Make a title slide with pictures, background and your name.
2. Make a slide for the 4 layers of the Earth.
3. Starting on the second slide provide information on the layer in the center the Earth.
You should include the name, thickness, what it's made of, a relevant picture, a description of an interesting fact about the layer. This does not all need to be on one slide.
4. All slides should have; a sound play, borders and transitions.
5. Repeat for your other layers.
6. Carefully proofread the document for spelling, grammar, and accuracy.
7. Include a slide for your bibliography.
8. Upload to Edmodo.