1. Create a NEW document in Word.
2. At the top put your standard header.
3. Starting on the first line of the document, type answers to the questions provided in the
first column of the Texting Phrases file link below. Do NOT number your answers and do NOT type the questions. Press ENTER between each answer.
4. Save the document as TEXTING to your student id folder.
5. Using the features in Word, apply the corresponding changes to your answers given in the Formatting Changes to Apply column of the Texting Phrases file link below (same file).
6. Carefully proofread the document for spelling, grammar, and accuracy.
7. Resave the document.