The purpose of this activity is for you to create a proper invoice for your company. An invoice is a list of goods sent or services provided, with a statement of the sum due. The invoice will include the sales tax which is added to the subtotal to determine the total due.
1. Create a NEW Word document.
2. Invent a kid service business for yourself. This could be babysitting, dog walking, lawn mowing, leaf raking, brownie baking or whatever. It must be a service.
3. Use the templates in word to create an invoice for your business.
4. Create 4 different charges to a customer (make them up) for services rendered. No discount.
5. Calculate subtotal.
6. Calculate the proper sales tax (7%, which calculates as .07). Include the total.
6. Save the documents as invoice to your student id folder and Close
Upload the file to Blackboard.
Extra Credit, make a brochure.